This Policy applies to you and anyone who uses our Products or Services under your account, except where we identify that separate STELLE TELEPHONE COMPANY privacy policies or terms and conditions apply. You are responsible for making sure all users under your account understand and agree to this Policy.
Here are special circumstances where this Policy may not apply, or may apply in addition to other policies:
· In certain cases, when you’re using your STELLE TELEPHONE COMPANY Products or Services, other companies may be collecting information, so that your information may be covered by this Policy and other privacy policies at the same time. Here are some examples: if you use our Services to connect to a social networking service or another company’s Wi-Fi network; or if you provide your information to another company through a co-branded website, app or service controlled by the other company. In those cases, any information you provide to those companies may be subject to just their policy, or subject to both their policy and ours.
We collect information about you and how you’re using our Products or Services along with information about your devices and equipment. This may include performance information, along with web browsing and location information.
Here are detailed examples of types of information we collect from our Products or Services:
· Account Information includes things like contact and billing information, service-related details and history and similar information. It also includes technical, equipment and usage information that relate to the services, products, websites and networks we provide you.
· Web browsing and app information includes things like the websites you visit or mobile apps you use. We use pixels, cookies, and similar technologies, and collect information on and off our network. We do not decrypt information you transmit using a secure website or app – including sensitive data like passwords or your banking information. We collect information including internet protocol and website address, and identifiers like advertising IDs and device IDs. This may also include information about the time you spend on websites or apps, the links or advertisements you see, the videos you watch online using our mobility and broadband services, search terms you enter, and items in your online shopping cart. We use this information together with data from testing and running our network.
· Equipment Information includes information that identifies or relates to equipment on our networks, such as phone number, type, identifier, status, settings, configuration, software or use.
· Network performance and usage information includes information about our networks, including your use of Products or Services or equipment on the networks, and how they are performing.
· Location Information includes your street address, your ZIP code and where your device is located. Location information is generated when the devices, Products or Services you use interact with cell towers, Wi-Fi routers, Bluetooth services, access points, other devices, beacons and/or with other technologies, including GPS satellites.
We collect/share your information in 3 ways:
· You give it to us when you make a purchase, set up an account or otherwise directly communicate with us.
· We automatically get it when you use, or your device uses, our Products or Services. For example, we use network tools to collect information like web browsing information we describe in this Policy.
· We get it from outside sources like commercially available geographic and demographic information, along with other available information.
We use your information, together with the information from testing and running our network, to power our services and to improve your experiences. This information is used to provide, support, improve, protect, analyze and bill for our products, service and network; to communicate with you about your service, products or apps; to better understand how you use our Products and Services; to market our services; to detect and avoid fraud; for advertising; and for research.
Here are examples of ways we use your information:
· Providing our Products and Services.
· Contacting you.
· Improving your experience and protecting the Products and Services we offer. This includes things like customer care, network security, verifying or authenticating your identity, detecting and preventing fraud, billing and collection, protecting your financial accounts, authorizing transactions and the development of future Products and Services.
· Helping us plan, deploy, improve, protect and defend our network infrastructure, protecting our property and legal rights, and for other lawful purposes.
· Delivering or customizing Products and the content you see, including advertisements, articles, videos, and marketing materials.
· For security purposes, including preventing and investigating illegal activities and violations of our Terms, Use Policies and other service conditions or restrictions.
We work hard to safeguard your data using a range of technological and organizational security controls.
We maintain and protect the security of computer storage and network equipment, and we use security procedures that require employees to authenticate themselves to access sensitive data. We also limit access to personal information only to those with jobs requiring such access. We require callers and online users to authenticate themselves before providing account information.
No security measures are perfect, however. We can’t guarantee that your information will never be disclosed in a manner inconsistent with this Policy. If a breach were to occur, we will notify you as required by applicable law.
Data storage, transfer, retention and accuracy
We take steps to ensure that data is processed according to this Policy and to the requirements of applicable law of your country and of the additional countries where the data is subsequently processed.
Data we collect may be processed and stored in the United States.
We keep your information as long as we need it for business, tax or legal purposes. We set our retention periods based on things like the type of personal information collected, how long the personal information is needed to operate the business or provide our Products and Services and whether the business is subject to contractual or legal obligations – such as ongoing litigation, mandatory data retention laws or government orders to preserve data relevant to an investigation. After that, we destroy it by making it unreadable or indecipherable.
Copyright © 2023 Stelle Telephone Company - All Rights Reserved.